Are you looking for help with your immigration and/or offshore plans? Are you a busy business person and have no time nor expertise to design and implement proper strategy by yourself?
Or maybe you are a baby boomer looking for less expensive country to retire in?
Time is money and you just came to the right place.
Here you'll find basic information about business immigration programs in various countries, about most popular offshore solutions and learn how we can use our team's experience and expertise to assist you in reaching your desired goals.
Our experienced team of professionals with the full support of locally licensed lawyers in all our destinations will assist you from start of your project through it's satisfactory completion. We'll take it from your idea, define the roadmap, design the plan, execute it and deliver you desired results. All in timely, highly professional and strictly confidential manner.
By Mail or Courier: amillerinc.com
A. MILLER & Associates, Inc.
93 S. Jackson Street #67845
Seattle, WA 98104-2818, USA
By Phone: (+1) 206 407 3252
By Fax: (+1) 206 257 3057
Click to Skype Us:
Residency and Citizenship
There are several popular destination countries that offer various Permanent Residency programs through investment or business creation, providing clearly defined path to their Citizenship. Depending from the country the residency may be obtained within 6 to 24+ months, while eligibility for citizenship usually comes after few years of residency.
But there are countries, although only a few, that offer a legal path to their citizenship and internationally recognized passport directly through investment or contribution, without any prior or future residency requirements, all in the matter of few months.
UK has been a dream destination to immigrate for investors from many Asian countries, specifically from India, China and Pakistan as well as from Arab nations. United Kingdom has an official `Investor Immigration Program` for high net worth individuals who make a substantial high investment in the economy and development in the United Kingdom. Requirements are:
1. The applicant has money of his own, under his control, held in a regulated financial institution and disposable in the United Kingdom amounting to no less than £1 million; or
2. a) the applicant owns personal assets which, taking into account any liabilities to which they are subject, have a value exceeding £2 million; and
b) The applicant has money under his control held in a regulated financial institution and disposable in the United Kingdom amounting to no less than £1million, which has been loaned to him by a UK regulated financial institution.
3. The applicant must invest not less than £750,000 of his capital in the United Kingdom by way of United Kingdom Government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading United Kingdom registered companies other than those principally engaged in property investment; and can invested the remaining balance of required £1 million in the UK by the purchase of real assets for personal use or by maintaining the money on deposit in a UK regulated financial institution.
4. No English language requirement.
5. Investment must be made within 3 months after arriving to UK.
Upon approval Investors are given an initial 3-years, renewable visa. After 5 years of legal residence in the UK applicants qualify for Indefinite Leave to Remain (permanent residence) status. A year later they may apply for British citizenship.
United Kingdom with highly developed infrastructure, stong and stable economy and political system, a member of European Union has been for more than a century a destination for immigrants from around the globe. Geographical location, strong and safe financial sector, major hub for international flights and several other factors make UK a desired destination for internationally active business people and investors.