Are you looking for help with your immigration and/or offshore plans? Are you a busy business person and have no time nor expertise to design and implement proper strategy by yourself?
Or maybe you are a baby boomer looking for less expensive country to retire in?
Time is money and you just came to the right place.
Here you'll find basic information about business immigration programs in various countries, about most popular offshore solutions and learn how we can use our team's experience and expertise to assist you in reaching your desired goals.
Our experienced team of professionals with the full support of locally licensed lawyers in all our destinations will assist you from start of your project through it's satisfactory completion. We'll take it from your idea, define the roadmap, design the plan, execute it and deliver you desired results. All in timely, highly professional and strictly confidential manner.
By Mail or Courier: amillerinc.com
A. MILLER & Associates, Inc.
93 S. Jackson Street #67845
Seattle, WA 98104-2818, USA
By Phone: (+1) 206 407 3252
By Fax: (+1) 206 257 3057
Click to Skype Us:
Residency and Citizenship
There are several popular destination countries that offer various Permanent Residency programs through investment or business creation, providing clearly defined path to their Citizenship. Depending from the country the residency may be obtained within 6 to 24+ months, while eligibility for citizenship usually comes after few years of residency.
But there are countries, although only a few, that offer a legal path to their citizenship and internationally recognized passport directly through investment or contribution, without any prior or future residency requirements, all in the matter of few months.
Commonwealth of Dominica
To qualify under the Economic Citizenship Program, the following criteria must be met:
• The principal applicant must be over 21 years of age,
• To qualify as dependents, children must be under age 21 and unmarried,
• Applicants must make a one-time payment (either US$75,000 + fees for Single or US$100,000 + fees for Family category) to the
Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica,
• Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record,
• Applicants must complete a medical examination,
• The principal applicant must have a basic knowledge of English. However, translators may
be used at the interview,
• The principal applicant must attend an interview in Dominica (or arrange for the interviewing
committee to travel to his home country to conduct the interview).
Benefits of the Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship:
• Citizenship is in a British Commonwealth country,
• Dominica citizenship is for life and not revocable,
• There is no residency requirement under the Economic Citizenship program,
• Dominica recognizes dual citizenship, and does not require people to renounce their current
• Dominican passport-holders enjoy visa-free travel to over 100 countries worldwide (ask us for complete list),
• Offshore bank accounts, investments, and Dominica-incorporated companies give unique
opportunities for business and tax planning.
Citizens of the Commonwealth of Dominica or the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis also enjoy visa free entrance to the countries that are members of Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS).
Both citizenship options usually attract people who would like to live and work or retire in the Caribbean. The OECS is based on the principles of the European Union. The OECS members are - St. Lucia, Dominica, Antigua, Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, St.Vincent & the Grenadines and Grenada. They have the same currency - Eastern Caribbean Dollar, viewed as the most stable currency in the Caribbean region. Work permits are not required if you are a citizen of any of these countries and wish to work in any of these islands. Identity cards can be used in place of passports when traveling between these states. Some of these countries are also offshore tax havens.